Thursday, April 07, 2005

Friday April 8

While the obvious choice for this Friday's movie was Sin City, Rat (and member at large Rat Sr.) are trying to make a case for Sahara.

Having already seen Sin City (I know, I should have waited but in all fairness I went and saw it on a lazy Sunday afternoon and I am willing to make the 'sacrifice' of seeing it again from the club) I'll abstain from this weeks vote.

So here are the choices:

Sin City: SS @ 10:35
or
Sahara: SS @ 10:55

I'm pretty sure which way MacDaddy & AJRimmer are going to vote on this one so let the negotiations and bribes begin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christian McPherson said...

"Sin City" - is this not the obvious choice? Also, this is my only chance to see the film, unless we go next Friday.
But I'm peeing my pants to see this movie.

April 07, 2005 2:46 p.m.  
Blogger AJRimmer said...

Its "Sin City" or bust for me.

April 07, 2005 3:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home