Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Friday May 13

Another week, another movie choice.

From looking at what's opening, I would guess Unleashed to be the front runner but there is always Mindhunters. I saw Mindhunters last year some time (don't ask) and thought it was pretty good. I was actually quite suprised they held it back so long for full release.

Both movies seem to be sitting around 55% (with only a few reviews in) so it looks like this could be another Friday morning toss up.

Of course, there is always Crash, from last week, if Mrs. Mac didn't drag him off to see it since last Friday's meeting.

As always, write-in votes are welcome

---------------------------------
Update:
It looks like a decision has been made:

Movie: Unleashed

Time: 10:45
Place: SKC

See you there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bic said...

I'll place the first vote for Unleashed.

And since Rat will most likely be missing this Friday, might I suggest we hold our group meeting at SC instead of SKC? Start time will probably be around 12:00 - 1:00 but the food options are much better.

Just a thought.

May 11, 2005 5:20 p.m.  
Blogger Christian McPherson said...

I also say "Unleashed", however I would like to keep the early start time at SKC 'cause I have to pick up Molly at 3:30 and I've got other duties to get done before then.
I can make you a sandwhich.
Cheers, MacDaddy

May 11, 2005 7:33 p.m.  
Blogger Bic said...

So it looks like Unleashed at SKC wins for this week.

Show starts at 10:45. See you there.

Thanks for the sandwich offer but I think I'll be able to make due with my own supplies or worse case scenario, get some nachos there.

May 12, 2005 11:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home