Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Friday June 3

Let the voting begin!

Another open ended week where anything goes.

Just some suggestions:
So it looks like two new contestants as well as whatever is left over from previous weeks.

Who will win!
------------------
Update:

Despite an attempt to vote flood by an oddly over energenic Mr. D, it looks like Cinderella Man may be the winner. Since the earliest time at SKC is just after 12:00, I would like to suggest Silver City instead. Actual food, better snacks and about the same travel time.
The earliest times are 12:25 and 1:00.

Movie: Cinderella Man

Time: 12:25 or 1:00
Place: SC
-------------------
Update #2

Due to some technical difficulties there was no official movie for this Friday although Mac managed to go see Lords of Dogtown this monring and I'll probably go see Cinderella Man later.

Next week, the rages on; Mr. and Mrs. Smith or High Tension? It could be close.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs are for geeks, losers, 13 year old girls, and 30 year old virgins. A place for the uninspired to find inspiration in the uninspiring lives of others. To write endlessly about what they read today... no doubt written by some other less-than-appealing wank in their quest to leave a mark on the world with their lacking toolset of talent. Hoping that yet another self-professed illuminati in the "community" will read it and, in turn, write his or her thoughts on their "blog" to fill the humdrum of their uninteresting, unimaginative, unimpressive, stale, (etc...) lives, thus starting the cycle over again.

"Paint me a picture, I'll molest your mom. Sing me a song, I'll drown your dad!"

June 02, 2005 1:41 p.m.  
Blogger Christian McPherson said...

CM is my vote. - MacDaddy

June 02, 2005 1:45 p.m.  
Blogger Bic said...

Thought Mrs. Mac was vetoing CM for this Friday. Well I won't argue. I'll put in my vote for CM too.

-----------------------------------
(Misuro is what happens when the D-man gets bored at work.)

June 02, 2005 3:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monster in Law, Monster in Law, Monster in Law!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmm..... Jay-Low...

June 02, 2005 3:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YA!!!!!!!!
Monster in Law. I soooo love J. Lowe

June 02, 2005 3:50 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEET! I change my vote. I want to see Monster in Law too!!

mmmmm... Jane Fonda... MacDaddy like...

June 02, 2005 3:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man it is ON!
We are soooooo gonna see Monster in Law. I can't WAIT!!

Mmmmmmm.... Michael Vartan... The only reason I ever watched Alias... Damn!! baby got back!

June 02, 2005 3:54 p.m.  
Blogger Bic said...

Someone needs to find Big Daddy D some work (or try to make sure the better looking baristas are working at Tim's) otherwise we may have to require logins to comment.

Now whenever I hear a lot of typing going on over the wall I'm going to feel nervous until I actually look.

June 02, 2005 5:09 p.m.  
Blogger Christian McPherson said...

I'm changing my vote to "Lords of Dogtown"
- MacDaddy

June 02, 2005 9:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home